Community Care Allied Health Services
Home care assistance looks different for different people, it may mean getting help with your shopping and cooking or personnel care assistance to assist with ADL’s. It may even mean home modifications to improve access and safety around your home.
We provide services and support to both package types:
- Level 0 – Commonwealth Home Support Programme – CHSP
- Level 1-4 – Home Care Package – HCP
Whether you are an Home care package provider, case manager or a home care package recipient, looking for a reliable and effective service, BodyRight Healthcare has got you covered. With over 4 decades of clinical experience we offer an extensive range of allied health services to assist you.
Our team of Physiotherapists, Occupational therapists & Osteopaths all follow our service guarantee standards and bring the service to the consumer, directly, in the comfort of their home.
We Understand What You Want
Our service guarantee:
- Covid-19 Management Plan: we follow a strict daily protocol which places the clients safety first
- Timely Responses: – referral acknowledged within 12hrs, practitioner allocated within 24 hrs and Client contact within 36hrs, initial Assessment completed within two weeks
- Consistency of Service: same practitioner to manage ongoing services
- Benchmark Compliance Management: exceptional documentation & reporting
- Progress Reports: 6 weekly progress report to case manager to help manage budget
- Effective Communication: we know you like to be kept in the loop
- Value for Money Service: no hidden cost, our price includes treatment, travel and documentation
- Respect & Dignity: each client has rights and should be treated as an individual
Our network of allied health therapists currently service the following regions:
- Greater Metropolitan Melbourne and surrounds
- Mornington Peninsula